When life gives you lemons…what do you do?!?
Well…I make nails inspired by lemons and eventually lemonade.
To be honest in the midst of doing my lemon inspired nails I started craving lemonade. I took a quick break and decided to make a pitcher of fresh squeezed lemonade. I used the same quick recipe my mother and I used to make lemonade all summer long when I was growing up. Treat yourself and friends to a pitcher of lemonade and enjoy a glass as you give yourself or friends a sweet mani.
1 1/2 cup of Fresh Squeezed Lemons (approx. 6-8 lemons)
1 1/2 cup of Sugar
5 cups of Water
1. Pour 1 1/2 cup of sugar into 1 cup of hot water, stir well until sugar dissolves (allow time to cool)
2. Squeeze lemons and set aside
3. Add 4 cups of cold water into a pitcher
4. Pour 1 1/2 cup of lemon juice
5. Add 1 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water mixture
6. Mix and stir all ingredients
7. Serve over ice and garnish with a fresh sliced lemon wedge