Nail Art inspired by Benefit Cosmetics
Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Collection featuring:
1. Dandelion Shy Beam Matte Liquid Highlighter – This soft-matte, nude pink highlighter gives off a natural-looking radiant shine.
2. Dandelion Brightening Powder – This ballerina-pink face powder is perfect on the cheeks or over face as a brightening finishing powder.
3. Dandelion Dew Liquid Blush – This is the prettiest natural baby-pink blush and gives cheeks a dewy, delicate pink glow.
Benefit Cosmetics mascara and foundation featuring:
4. Hello Flawless! Powder Foundation – Benefits most famous powder cover-up glides on naturally sheer and layers beautifully for customized coverage.
5. they’re Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara – This long wearing jet black mascara lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates.
6. they’re Real! Tinted Primer – Tint, define and prime lashes! Wear primer alone to give lashes a feathery, natural look or wear with they’re Real mascara to dramatically boost length & separate lashes.
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola collection featuring:
7. Dew the Hoola Liquid Bronzer – This soft-matte liquid bronzer gives your face a smoothing effect and a shimmerless glow for a natural look.
8. Hoola Matte Bronzer Powder – One of my most favorite matte bronzing powders. The perfect contour and bronzer for a natural-looking tan.